Annual Report 2021–2022
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training's Annual Report outlines the finances and performance of the department for 2021–2022. The annual report aligns with the Queensland Government's objectives for the community, the department's Strategic Plan 2021–2025, and the department's Service Delivery Statements for 2021–2022 (PDF, 1.4MB). It also provides information on our future direction, people management and governance arrangements.
Report by sections
- Non-financial performance includes the Message from the Director-General, who we are, our performance, corporate governance and our people.
- Appendices include the compliance checklist, glossary of terms, information on service areas and service standards, statutory entities, and government boards and committees.
- Financial statements include certified financial statements and the Independent Auditor's Report.
- Queensland Government Open Data has published details and expenditure for the department during 2021–22 for the Queensland Language Services Policy. For 2021–22, the department has no expenditure to report for consultancies and overseas travel as no overseas travel was undertaken by any officers of the department.
- Regulator Performance Framework 2021–2022 Report.
Copies of this publication can be obtained:
- online at desbt.qld.gov.au (see above)
- by phone: 13 74 68
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post:
- Strategy and Governance
Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
PO Box 15483
CITY EAST QLD 4002.
We continually strive to meet best practice reporting standards and value the views of our readers. We invite you to provide feedback on this report by completing the annual report 2021–22 survey via Get Involved.
Disclaimer: The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
Strategic Plan 2022–2026
Our updated Strategic Plan 2022–2026 sets out our vision of skilled Queenslanders and vibrant small businesses growing Queensland's economy. The updated strategic plan reflects our contribution to the updated Statement of the Queensland Government's objectives for the community (PDF, 235KB).
Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan 2022–24 (Operations Review 2022)
Our Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan 2022–24 (Operations Review 2022 (to be published shortly) outlines the framework and direction the department has chosen to adopt as its commitment to promote waste avoidance and reduction.
Disability Service Plan 2021–2022
Our Disability Service Plan 2021–2022 (PDF, 529KB) articulates our commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for Queenslanders with disability.
'Our story, our future' Annual Report 2021–2022
The 'Our story, our future' Annual Report 2021–2022 provides an update on the department's actions under the 'Our story, our future' Queensland Government Multicultural Policy and Multicultural Action Plan.
Customer Complaints Data Report 2021–2022
Our Customer Complaints Data Report 2021–2022 outlines the number of customer complaints received by the department, and ensures they are managed in an accountable and transparent way.
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training Annual Report
- Government boards and committees
- Annual reports on customer complaints and customer management
- 'Our story, our future' Annual Report
- Strategic Plan
- Strategic Plan 2021–2025
- Strategic Plan 2020–2024 (effective January 2021)
- Strategic Plan 2020–2024 (PDF, 354KB) (effective 1 July 2020)
- Strategic Plan 2019–2023
- Strategic Plan 2018–2022
- Other reports