Annual Report 2020–2021
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training's Annual Report outlines the finances and performance of the department for 2020–2021. The annual report aligns with the Queensland Government's objectives for the community, the department's Strategic Plan 2020–2024, and the department's Service Delivery Statements for 2020–2021 (PDF, 1.4MB). It also provides information on our future direction, people management and governance arrangements.
Report by sections
- Non-financial performance includes the Message from the Director-General, who we are, our performance, corporate governance and our people.
- Financial statements includes financial summary, financial statements and the Independent Auditor's Report.
- Appendices includes the compliance checklist, our locations and glossary of terms.
Further information is available:
- Queensland Government Open Data has published details and expenditure for the department during 2020–21 for the Queensland Language Services Policy. For 2020–21, the department has no expenditure to report for consultancies and overseas travel as no overseas travel was undertaken by any officers of the department.
- Government boards and committees (PDF, 253KB) with reporting arrangements to the department during 2020–21.
- Queensland Government's Regulator Performance Framework 2019–2020 Performance Report.
Copies of this publication can be obtained:
- online at desbt.qld.gov.au
- by phone: 13 74 68
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post:
- Strategy and Governance
Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
PO Box 15483
CITY EAST QLD 4002.
We continually strive to meet best practice reporting standards and value the views of our readers. We invite you to provide feedback on this report by completing a survey via Get Involved.
Disclaimer: The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the financial statements on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
Strategic Plan 2021–2025
Our Strategic Plan 2021–2025 sets out our vision of skilled Queenslanders and vibrant small businesses growing Queensland's economy.
Disability Service Plan 2021-2022
Our Disability Service Plan 2021–2022 (PDF, 529KB) articulates our commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for Queenslanders with disability.
'Our story, our future' Annual Report 2020–2021
The 'Our story, our future' Annual Report 2020–2021 provides an update on the department's actions under the 'Our story, our future' Queensland Government Multicultural Policy and Multicultural Action Plan.
Customer Complaints Annual Report 2020–2021
Our Customer Complaints Annual Report 2020–2021 outlines the number of customer complaints received by the department, and ensures they are managed in an accountable and transparent way.
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training Annual Report
- Government boards and committees
- Annual reports on customer complaints and customer management
- 'Our story, our future' Annual Report
- Strategic Plan
- Other reports