Annual Report 2018–2019
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training's Annual Report outlines the finances and performance of the department for 2018–2019. The annual report aligns with the Queensland Government's objectives for the community, the department's Strategic Plan 2018-2022, and the department's Service Delivery Statements for 2018-2019 (PDF, 1.2MB). It also provides information on our future direction, people management and governance arrangements.
Report by sections
- Non-financial performance includes the Message from the Director-General, who we are, our performance, corporate governance and our people.
- Financial statements includes financial summary, financial statements and the Independent Auditor's Report.
- Appendices includes the compliance checklist, our locations and glossary of terms.
Further information is available:
- Queensland Government Open Data has published details and expenditure for the department during 2018-2019 for consultancies, overseas travel and the Queensland Language Services Policy.
- Government boards and committees (PDF, 229KB) with reporting arrangements to the department during 2018-2019.
- Queensland Government’s Regulator Performance Framework 2018-2019 Performance Report (PDF, 147KB) for the department.
Copies of this publication can be obtained:
- online at desbt.qld.gov.au
- by phone: 13 74 68
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post:
- Strategy and Governance
Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
PO Box 15483
CITY EAST QLD 4002.
We continually strive to meet best practice reporting standards and value the views of our readers. We invite you to provide feedback on this report by completing a survey via Get Involved.
Disclaimer: The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the Annual Report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
Strategic Plan 2020–2024
Our Strategic Plan 2020–2024 sets out our vision to ensure all Queenslanders have the skills and opportunities to manage and adapt, now and into the future.
Disability Service Plan 2017–2020
Our Disability Service Plan 2017–2020 articulates our commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for Queenslanders with disability.
Customer Complaints Annual Report 2018–2019
Our Customer Complaints Annual Report 2018–2019 outlines the number of customer complaints received by the department, and ensures they are managed in an accountable and transparent way.
'Our story, our future' Annual Report 2018–2019
The 'Our story, our future' Annual Report 2018–2019 provides an update on the department's actions under the 'Our story, our future' Queensland Government Multicultural Policy and Multicultural Action Plan.