The myApprenticeship self-service website is the easiest way to manage the apprenticeship or traineeship, allowing apprentices and trainees to securely view information and complete a range of tasks relating to their apprenticeship or traineeship.
Note: myApprenticeship is only for apprentices and trainees who have a CURRENT registered training contract or have had one in the past 12 months.
Apprentices and trainees can:
- access the training contract details
- update personal information
- initiate formal processes such as amendments and extensions
- view official correspondence between the apprentice or trainee and the department
- view training results
- monitor the progress of the apprenticeship or traineeship
- lodge a general enquiry/request with the department and access previous requests
- apply for travel and accommodation subsidies.
Login and get started
Visit the myApprenticeship self-service website to get started.
Once their training contract is registered, apprentices and trainees will be issued with a username and temporary password.
This process was carried out for all apprentices and trainees who commenced a training contract from 1 July 2014. Apprentices and trainees who commenced prior to this date will need to request an account (PDF, 132 KB). A current email address is required to maintain a myApprenticeship user account.
Problems accessing an account
Apprentices and trainees experiencing problems accessing their existing account should contact the myApprenticeship support team, with their username and/or training contract number, at email@example.com or 1800 210 210 (Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 4.45pm).