This provider kit contains information and resources for organisations funded to deliver projects under the following Skilling Queenslanders for Work programs:
- Community Work Skills
- Work Skills Traineeships
- Get Set for Work
- Ready for Work
- Youth Skills
- Community Foundation Skills
- Skill Up.
Organisations that are successful in their application for funding are sent electronic copies of their agreement and contractual documents, including a link to this provider kit webpage.
Provider kit contents
Progress report (DOCX, 73KB) – template for monthly written progress reports
Participant form (XLSM, 232KB) – Excel spreadsheet for monthly reporting of participants
Certificate report (XLS, 39KB) – Excel spreadsheet for reporting of participants eligible for an achievement certificate
Final report (DOCX, 73KB) – template for final report to be submitted 90 days after the project completes
Destination outcome report (XLSX, 812KB) – Excel spreadsheet for reporting destination outcomes once participants have completed training and exited the project, due 90 days after the project completes.
Fact sheets that may assist you:
- Complementary foundation skills (PDF, 252KB)
- SQW support fact sheet (PDF, 140KB)
- Long term contracts (PDF, 151KB)
- Participant eligibility (PDF, 257KB)
- Recording participant outcomes (PDF, 125KB)
- Training and support plans (PDF, 153KB)
- Translating and interpreting services (PDF, 401KB)
- Queensland VET - an inclusive training system
- Skills Disability Support
- Overseas Qualifications Unit
- Work experience (PDF, 168KB)
- Training consumer tips for community-based organisations (PDF, 203KB)
- Roles and responsibilities of parties of the apprenticeship and traineeship system
- Combating cyberbullying against young people in Queensland (PDF, 166KB)
- SQW contract variations (PDF, 155KB)
Fact sheets specific to projects assisting young people:
Additional resources supporting project-related events and publicity can be provided upon request.