There are many benefits to companies and organisations that sponsor the Queensland Training Awards, including playing an important role in helping to create the skilled workforce of the future.
Become a sponsor
The Queensland Training Awards recognise and reward the outstanding achievements of individuals and organisations within the vocational education and training (VET) sector who strive for excellence, best practice and innovation. Established over 50 years ago, the awards continue to showcase and highlight the significant contribution made by Queensland's VET sector to the wider Queensland community and economy.
Companies and organisations are invited to sponsor the awards (at a regional or state level) as a corporate partner to access a range of exclusive benefits and play an important role in helping to create the skilled workforce of the future.
Why partner with the Queensland Training Awards?
As a corporate partner of Queensland's most prestigious training awards you can engage a target audience that includes:
- completing apprentices and trainees
- school-based apprentices and trainees
- graduating vocational education students
- organisations with training programs
- registered training organisations (training providers) - both public and private individuals and organisations who have implemented a training program or initiative.
What are the benefits?
Examples of types of benefits available to you as a corporate partner include:
- Your name to be included on the winner's trophy and finalists' certificates for the relevant category sponsored.
- Opportunity to place one full-page advertisement about your organisation in the State Gala Dinner Program (to be negotiated, based on level of sponsorship).
- Brand exposure on all marketing collateral, audio-visual presentations at the relevant state or regional award ceremony event and this website, with a link to your website.
- Complimentary tickets to selected award ceremony events (based on level of sponsorship at the state or regional level).
- Opportunity for your organisation's representative to attend a pre-dinner function prior to the relevant award ceremony (based on level of sponsorship and whether it is at the state or regional level).
- Your representative will have the opportunity to present the winner's award at relevant regional or state award ceremony(ies).
- Acknowledgement in media announcements or speeches and votes of thanks at the events made by the state (where possible).
Contact us to find out more about sponsoring the Queensland Training Awards. If you wish to sponsor a regional event, contact the coordinator for that region.