Queensland Small Business Strategy Discussion Paper
The Queensland Government is developing the next small business strategy and we need your input to ensure we are providing the right support to build a strong and resilient small business sector to support growth and jobs.
The Queensland Small Business Strategy Discussion Paper sets out the challenges and opportunities that the Queensland Government has identified as important to the small business community, as well as what support is already in place. It also asks what else can be done to ensure Queensland is the best place for small business to start, grow and employ.
Proposed focus areas
There are five proposed focus areas to support small business to grow and employ:
- giving small business the tools and support to grow
- simple and easy to do business
- creating sustainable jobs in regional Queensland
- supporting a diverse small business sector
- giving small business a voice.
The Queensland Government wants to test these focus areas and get feedback from small business on what can be done to create the right conditions and opportunities for small business to start, grow and employ.
You can have your say by:
- Completing the online Queensland Small Business Strategy Discussion Paper survey.
- Emailing your submission to SmallBusinessStrategy@desbt.qld.gov.au.
- Posting your submission to:
Queensland Small Business Strategy
Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
PO Box 15033
BRISBANE QLD 4002
Feedback should be provided to the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training by 5pm, 13 December 2019.