We partner with non-government organisations in the community. These organisations work with us to deliver services or programs across Queensland for young people (and their families) who are involved in or at risk of entering the youth justice system.
The youth justice services sector has an important role in:
- supporting young people to achieve positive life outcomes
- keeping communities safe.
We are committed to building a strong community services sector to ensure all young Queenslanders have the opportunity to thrive.
The youth justice services sector is critical to:
- implement key initiatives from the Youth Justice Strategy action plan
- meet our commitment to reduce youth re-offending to keep communities safe.
We work with our community partners to provide services and programs in the following locations:
- Griffith University – School of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Murri Watch Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak Ltd
- Atherton – Mission Australia
- Brisbane North to Caboolture – Kurbingui Youth Development Ltd
- Brisbane North and South and Redlands – Youth Advocacy Centre
- Brisbane South West and Ipswich – The Base Support Services Inc.
- Brisbane South West and Ipswich – Inspire Youth and Family Services
- Brisbane to Logan – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Health Service Brisbane Ltd
- Bundaberg – Bridges Health and Community Care Ltd
- Caboolture – Lutheran Church of Australia (Qld - Lutheran Community Care)
- Cairns – Jabalbina Yalanji Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC
- Cairns – Wuchopperen Health Services Ltd
- Cairns and Yarrabah – Youth Empowered Towards Independence (YETI)
- Cherbourg – Mercy Community Services
- Darling Downs East (including Toowoomba) and Chinchilla – Goolburri Aboriginal Health Advancement Company Ltd
- Doomadgee – Save the Children Australia
- Gold Coast and South East – Gold Coast Youth Service Inc.
- Gold Coast – Anglicare Southern Queensland
- Gold Coast – Act for Kids Ltd
- Ipswich – Kambu Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Health
- Ipswich – Ipswich Community Youth Service Inc.
- Logan – Anglicare Southern Queensland
- Logan – Youth and Family Services Ltd
- Mackay – Save the Children Australia
- Redcliffe and Deception Bay – Redcliffe Area Youth Space Inc.
- Moreton Bay – Y-Care South East Queensland Inc.
- Moreton Bay - Kurbingui Youth Development Ltd
- Mornington Island – Save the Children Australia
- Mount Isa – Mona Aboriginal Corporation
- Mount Isa – North West Queensland Indigenous Catholic Social Services Ltd
- Mount Isa - Save the Children Australia
- Palm Island – Palm Island Community Company
- Rockhampton - Darumbal Community Youth Service Inc.
- South East Queensland – Sisters Inside
- South East Queensland – Youth Advocacy Centre
- South West Queensland (Dalby out to Chinchilla, Miles, Wandoan, Tara, Wambo, Southern Downs, Warwick, Stanthorpe region, Goondiwindi, Inglewood, Wagganba and Cunnamulla) – Lifeline Darling Downs and South West Queensland
- South West Queensland (Toowoomba to Roma) – The Corporation of the Roma Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba (CatholicCare)
- South West Queensland (Toowoomba, Darling Downs East, Chinchilla, Roma) – Goolburri Aboriginal Health Advancement Company Ltd
- Sunshine Coast – Youth Advocacy Centre
- Townsville - Townsville Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Health Services
- Townsville – Gr8motive Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation
- Townsville – Trustees of Edmund Rice Education Australia
- Townsville - Act for Kids Ltd