Youth Justice worked with a variety of agencies and community organisations to implement the youth detention review recommendations.
Some of these organisations are ones we work closely with every day to provide for young people's education and health needs.
Other organisations are ones that we work with on a regular basis to help and care for young people in detention.
These organisations included:
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Health
- Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services
- Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Office of the Public Guardian
- Queensland Ombudsman
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander advisory groups.