Find out what happened at the event by watching these videos:
- Reimagining Workforce 2023 – Event highlights
- Reimagining Workforce 2023 – Attendee highlights
- Reimagining Workforce 2023 – Panel member interview: Belinda Watton
- Reimagining Workforce 2023 – Panel member interview: David Pich
- Reimagining Workforce 2023 – Panel member interview: Geoffrey Smith
Download the post-event summary for for key messages and takeaways from the panel session and masterclasses, as well as additional resources for businesses.
Masterclass B: Embracing workforce differently
- Heritage Bank Embraces diversity
Keen to support all their communities, Heritage Bank developed an inclusive banking program that also led to positive change in the workplace.
In Toowoomba, the bank set out to better engage with culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, recognising the region’s changing demographics and growing population of newly arrived migrants and refugees.
Masterclass C: Ideas into action - supporting your business
- Neumann Contractors thrive with workforce planning
Against a backdrop of skills shortages and COVID-19 recovery, Neumann Contractors – part of the Neumann Group – decided to take a proactive approach to workforce planning.
With plans in place, the Gold Coast-based manufacturing business began to thrive – with workforce and business growth.