- 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- International callers: +61 7 3405 0970 (+10 hours UTC)
- Phone: 1300 369 935
- Regional offices
Queensland Training Ombudsman
- Phone: 1800 773 048
Back to Work program
- Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Online: Back to Work program contacts
Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
PO Box 15033
BRISBANE QLD 4002
Providing feedback or making a complaint
We encourage and appreciate feedback as it helps us shape our service delivery and values, and improve the way we achieve our goals and interact with each other.
You can submit feedback and complaints anonymously if you wish. However, please be aware that if you submit anonymously we cannot contact you to get further information or to tell you the outcome of your submission.
Lodge a complaint by:
- phone within Australia: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- online via the Queensland Government portal
- in person by visiting one of our counters
- via a public interest disclosure.
Assistance with your enquiry or complaint
National Relay Service
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, please phone the National Relay Service on:
- 133 677 (TTY/Voice)
- 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen).
If you need an interpreter, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.