As part of our ongoing commitment to Queensland workers and communities as we move towards the industries of the future, we have established a Just Transition Group to help create new jobs, drive economic diversification and encourage new investment.
The group is working across government and with external and community stakeholders to ensure we are best placed to take advantage of opportunities as we transition to the jobs and industries of the future.
To support the group's work, we will establish an advisory committee to help develop Just Transition policies and strategies for Queensland.
Email JustTransition@desbt.qld.gov.au for more information.
- Read about Queensland's transition to 50% renewable energy by 2030 (PDF, 189KB).
- Read the Powering Queensland Plan.
- Read about Queensland transitioning to a low emission economy.
- Read about Queensland's new CleanCo energy generator.
- Find out about Jobs Queensland's role in advising government on skills demand, future workforce planning and development, and training.