Partner Portal full release
Partner Portal is replacing DETConnect. In preparation:
- Access to upload AVETMISS data via the ATA application in DETConnect will close from 12pm, Friday 12 August 2022. You can still access error reports for previous submissions in DETConnect until it is decommissioned.
- Access to DETConnect will close at 5pm, Tuesday 16 August 2022. Access to applications will be unavailable until Partner Portal is released at 12pm, Wednesday 17 August 2022.
If your organisation has not yet registered for the Partner Portal, do so now. For registration instructions and further information, refer to the Partner Portal help page.
The Partner Portal will replace DETConnect from Wednesday 17 August 2022. As with DETConnect, the Partner Portal provides a secure way for eligible organisations to access Department of Employment, Small Business and Training services including:
- Apprenticeships Info Self Service (AISS)—a search facility for
- contractual information to organisations registering apprentices and trainees in Queensland, to retrieve and calculate the previous training credit available to the apprentice or trainee
- award information for Skills Assure Supplier (SAS) registered training organisations (RTOs) to assess student eligibility for funding under our VET Investment programs.
- AVETMISS Training Activity—for RTOs to electronically lodge AVETMISS data submissions, access validation error reports, and view submitted NAT file data.
- Training Downloads—to enable organisations to download information from departmental databases relevant to their organisation only, including information on apprentice/trainee training contracts, RTO registrations, contract information (User Choice, SAS, etc).
- Travel and Accommodation RTO Summary (TRACC)—to enable supervising RTOs (SRTOs) to electronically verify the attendance of an apprentice or trainee once a claim has been submitted by an apprentice or trainee into our Travel and Accommodation Online.
Further information on the Partner Portal (including eligibility criteria, registration instructions and user guides) are available on the Partner Portal help page.