The Partner Portal provides a secure way for eligible organisations to access Department of Employment, Small Business and Training services including:
- Apprenticeships Info Self Service (AISS)—a search facility for
- contractual information to organisations registering apprentices and trainees in Queensland, to retrieve and calculate the previous training credit available to the apprentice or trainee
- award information for Skills Assure Supplier (SAS) registered training organisations (RTOs) to assess student eligibility for funding under our VET Investment programs.
- AVETMISS Training Activity—for RTOs to electronically lodge AVETMISS data submissions, access validation error reports, and view submitted NAT file data.
- Training Downloads—to enable organisations to download information from departmental databases relevant to their organisation only, including information on apprentice/trainee training contracts, RTO registrations, contract information (User Choice, SAS, etc).
- Travel and Accommodation RTO Summary (TRACC)—to enable supervising RTOs (SRTOs) to electronically verify the attendance of an apprentice or trainee once a claim has been submitted by an apprentice or trainee into our Travel and Accommodation Online.
Further information on the Partner Portal (including eligibility criteria, registration instructions and user guides) are available on the Partner Portal help page.