Vocational education and training qualifications are available at the following levels:
- Vocational graduate diploma
- Vocational graduate certificate
- Advanced diploma
- Certificate IV
- Certificate III
- Certificate II
- Certificate I
Australian Qualifications Framework
The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) is a unified system of national qualifications in schools, vocational education and training and the higher education sector. You can find more information about the AQF on the Australian Qualifications Framework website.
- Senior school certificate
Higher education sector
- Doctoral degree
- Masters degree
- Graduate diploma
- Graduate certificate
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced diploma / Associates degree
Training packages and accredited courses
Training packages are:
- an essential part of Australia's vocational education and training system
- integrated set of nationally endorsed competency standards
- assessment guidelines and Australian Quality Framework qualification for a specific industry, industry sector or enterprise.
Visit the courses sections for more information on training packages and accredited courses available to individuals.