The Contract Management team and your designated Contract Manager is your primary contact for information about your pre-qualified supplier executed agreement with the department.
Contract Managers can provide assistance with issues including:
- policy interpretation and program specifications
- variation requests and any other agreement related issues.
Contract Managers also monitor performance and compliance against your agreements and will contact you if they identify areas of concern to be addressed.
Contract Management manages the programs listed on the funded programs page.
PQS Agreement offers
Key policy documents relating to PQS agreement offers.
Getting Started Package – Pre-qualified Supplier – Queensland VET Investment programs (PDF, 744KB)
Information and links to assist PQS with successfully operating under the Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills programs (collectively referred to as Queensland VET Investment programs).
Getting Started Package – Pre-qualified Supplier – User Choice (PDF, 646KB)
Information and links to assist PQS with successfully operating under the User Choice 2017–20 program.
Managing your PQS agreement
Variations to agreements
Variations to existing PQS agreements to add new qualifications under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, Higher Level Skills and User Choice programs is available for existing PQS.
Changes to Legal Entity
Pre-qualified suppliers must notify the department of changes to the legal entity under the pre-qualified supplier agreement. Read the Notification of change to a pre-qualified supplier's legal entity fact sheet (PDF, 76KB or DOC, 105KB) for instructions.
Pre-qualified Supplier Contact Information form
People nominated on this form are staff with whom Contract Management can discuss aspects of your PQS agreement. All of the staff nominated on this form will automatically receive important updates throughout the term of your agreement including broadcast alerts on updates such as policy or reporting amendments, and the Contract Connector. You are responsible for notifying Contract Management if any of these officers leave your organisation or change, by completing the pre-qualified supplier contact information form (DOCX, 101KB) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change to bank account details
Data validation errors
Assistance on correcting data validation errors which may occur when submitting AVETMISS data under programs including User Choice and Certificate 3 Guarantee.
Evaluation and audit
Queensland VET Investment programs
- Student training and employment survey fact sheet (PDF, 176KB or DOCX, 33KB)
- Student training and employment survey reporting template (XLSX, 126KB)
- VET Investment programs – Pre-qualified supplier audit evidence requirements (v5.1, Aug 2018) (PDF, 856KB) – effective 6 August 2018
Information to assist PQS with audit compliance.
User Choice – Pre-qualified supplier audit evidence requirements (v6.1, Aug 2018) (PDF, 783KB) – effective 6 August 2018
Information to assist PQS with audit compliance with the VET PQS Agreement, the User Choice 2017–20 Policy and User Choice Pre-qualified Supplier Policy.
Historical evidence requirements
Queensland VET Investment programs PQS documents
- Pre-qualified Supplier Policy 2018–19 (PDF, 366KB or DOCX, 303KB) – effective 1 July 2018
- VET Pre-qualified Supplier Agreement (PDF, 782KB)
- Priority Skills List
- Priority skills localities and location loadings list 2018–19 (XLSX, 204KB) – effective 1 July 2018
- Pre-qualified supplier marketing and disclosure directives (PDF, 165KB) – effective 1 July 2018
User Choice program PQS documents
- Registered Training Organisation User Choice Pre-qualified Supplier 2017–20 Policy v1.1 (PDF, 254KB) – effective 1 July 2018
- User Choice 2017–20 Policy v2.2 (PDF, 381KB) – effective 2 August 2018
- User Choice VET Pre-qualified Supplier Agreement (PDF, 807KB)
- User Choice qualification and price list (PDF, 145KB) – effective 1 July 2018
- User Choice localities and location loadings list (XLSX, 265KB) – effective 1 July 2018
PQS news and events
Access to current and past issues of the monthly newsletter for pre-qualified suppliers.