The Contract Management team and your designated Contract Manager is your primary contact for information about your Skills Assure supplier (SAS) executed agreement with the department.
Contract Managers can provide assistance with issues including:
- policy interpretation and program specifications
- variation requests and any other agreement related issues.
Contract Managers also monitor performance and compliance against your agreements and will contact you if they identify areas of concern to be addressed.
Contract Management manages the programs listed on the funded programs page.
Managing your supplier agreement
Changes to bank account details
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) details (PDF, 88KB) or (DOCX, 112KB)
Instructions on how to notify the department of a change to your nominated bank account details.
Changes to legal entity
Skills Assure supplier change in control obligations fact sheet (PDF, 157KB) or (DOCX, 117KB)
Instructions for SAS on how to notify the department of changes to the legal entity under the SAS agreement.
Data validation errors
Assistance on correcting data validation errors which may occur when submitting AVETMISS data under programs including User Choice and Certificate 3 Guarantee.
SAS contact information
People nominated on the Skills Assure supplier contact information form (DOCX, 69KB) are staff with whom Contract Management can discuss aspects of your SAS agreement. All of the staff nominated on this form will automatically receive important updates throughout the term of your agreement including broadcast alerts on updates such as policy or reporting amendments, and the Contract Connector. You are responsible for notifying Contract Management if any of these officers leave your organisation or change, by completing the form and returning to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party arrangements
SAS can enter into third party arrangements to assist in delivering services under their supplier agreement. These arrangements need to be reported to the department.
Variations to agreements
Existing SAS can make variations to their existing supplier agreements to add new qualifications under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, Higher Level Skills and User Choice programs.
A series of webinars have been created to assist Skills Assure Suppliers (SAS) to become familiar with the department’s requirements. View the recorded webinars focused on topics specific to contract management and register for live webinar sessions that will be available throughout the year.
Evaluation and audit
Information to assist suppliers with audit compliance:
- VET investment programs – Skills Assure supplier audit evidence requirements (v2.0, 7 July 2021) (PDF, 1.1MB) – effective 7 July 2021
- User Choice – Skills Assure supplier audit evidence requirements (v2.0, 7 July 2021) (PDF, 823KB) – effective 7 July 2021.
Historical evidence requirements
Queensland VET investment programs SAS documents
- Skills Assure supplier policy 2021–22 (v1, July 2021) (PDF, 392KB) – effective 1 July 2021
- Priority Skills List
- Priority skills localities and location loadings list 2019–20 (XLSX, 179KB) – effective 1 July 2019
- Skills Assure supplier marketing and disclosure directive (PDF, 155KB) or (DOCX, 107KB)
User Choice program SAS documents
- Registered training organisation (RTO) User Choice Skills Assure supplier policy 2021–22 (v1, July 2021) (PDF, 162KB) – effective 1 July 2021
- User Choice 2021–22 policy (v1, July 2021) (PDF, 384KB) – effective 1 July 2021
- User Choice qualification and price list (XLSX, 61KB) – effective 1 July 2019
- User Choice localities and location loadings list (XLSX, 970KB) – effective 1 July 2019
News and events
Access to current and past issues of the monthly Contract Connector newsletter.