The Contract Management team and your designated Contract Manager is your primary contact for information about your Skills Assure supplier (SAS) executed agreement with the department.
Contract Managers can provide assistance with issues including:
- policy interpretation and program specifications
- variation requests and any other agreement related issues.
Contract Managers also monitor performance and compliance against your agreements and will contact you if they identify areas of concern to be addressed.
Contract Management manages the programs listed on the funded programs page.
Agreement offers (for Skills Assure suppliers)
Find key 2020–21 documents relating to your Skills Assure supplier agreement offers.
The Skills Assure supplier system is the next evolution of the pre-qualified supplier (PQS) system and will be implemented for existing PQS from 1 July 2020.
Managing your supplier agreement
Variations to agreements
Existing PQS can make variations to their existing supplier agreements to add new qualifications under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, Higher Level Skills and User Choice programs.
Changes to legal entity
Pre-qualified supplier change in control obligations fact sheet (PDF, 181KB) or (DOC, 106KB)
Instructions for pre-qualified suppliers, who must notify the department of changes to the legal entity under the pre-qualified supplier agreement.
SAS contact information
Skills Assure supplier contact information form (DOCX, 69KB)
People nominated on this form are staff with whom Contract Management can discuss aspects of your SAS agreement. All of the staff nominated on this form will automatically receive important updates throughout the term of your agreement including broadcast alerts on updates such as policy or reporting amendments, and the Contract Connector. You are responsible for notifying Contract Management if any of these officers leave your organisation or change, by completing the form and returning to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Change to bank account details
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) details (PDF, 88KB) or (DOCX, 112KB)
Instructions on how to notify the department of a change to your nominated bank account details.
Data validation errors
Assistance on correcting data validation errors which may occur when submitting AVETMISS data under programs including User Choice and Certificate 3 Guarantee.
Evaluation and audit
Queensland VET investment programs
- Student training and employment survey fact sheet (PDF, 192KB) or (DOCX, 97KB)
- Student training and employment survey template (XLSX, 61KB)
- Information to assist suppliers with audit compliance:
- VET investment programs – Skills Assure supplier audit evidence requirements (v1.1, 31 March 2021) (PDF, 1.1MB) – effective 31 March&nsbp;2021
Information to assist suppliers with audit compliance:
- User Choice – Skills Assure supplier audit evidence requirements (v1.1, 31 March 2021) (PDF, 766KB) – effective 31 March 2021
Historical evidence requirements
Queensland VET investment programs SAS documents
- Skills Assure supplier policy 2020–21 (v1.1, Aug 2020) (PDF, 327KB) or (DOCX, 154KB) – effective 1 July 2020
- Copy of Skills Assure Supplier Agreement (for Queensland VET investment programs) (PDF, 547KB)
- Priority Skills List
- Priority skills localities and location loadings list 2019–20 (XLSX, 179KB) – effective 1 July 2019
- Skills Assure supplier marketing and disclosure directive (PDF, 155KB) or (DOCX, 107KB) – effective 1 July 2020
User Choice program SAS documents
- Registered training organisation (RTO) User Choice Skills Assure supplier policy 2020–21 (v1.1, Aug 2020) (PDF, 217KB) or (DOCX, 119KB) – effective 1 July 2020
- User Choice 2020–21 policy (v1.2, Nov 2020) (PDF, 343KB) or (DOCX, 153KB) – effective 1 July 2020
- Copy of Skills Assure Supplier Agreement (for User Choice) (PDF, 542KB)
- User Choice qualification and price list (XLSX, 61KB) – effective 1 July 2019
- User Choice localities and location loadings list (XLSX, 970KB) – effective 1 July 2019
News and events
Access to current and past issues of the monthly Contract Connector newsletter.