The Queensland Training Awards is your opportunity to shine and be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to the state's vocational education and training (VET) sector.
The most prestigious and longest running training sector awards program in the state, the Queensland Training Awards provides individuals and organisations with a unique opportunity to showcase their achievements, best practice and innovation in training.
The awards not only highlight the value of training, but also open doors for winners and finalists.
For individuals, being a finalist or award winner can:
- open doors and extend your career
- provide recognition for your hard work
- raise your profile and help inspire others to give training a go.
For organisations, being a finalist or award winner can:
- help build your business and raise your profile
- provide recognition for your organisation's hard work
- provide exposure to valuable business and networking opportunities.
Who can nominate?
You can nominate yourself, someone else or an organisation. With a range of award categories available, there's something for everyone involved in training, including:
- apprentices and trainees
- vocational students
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
- school-based apprentices and trainees
- VET teachers and trainers
- community training initiatives
- employers of all sizes
- training providers
- industry collaborations.
Most awards are contested at the regional level first. Only training provider and industry collaboration categories are first contested at the state level. There are also additional national award categories available for direct entry in the Australian Training Awards.
Use this tool to identify your region.
How to enter
Learn how to prepare a nomination in 5 easy steps.