The online nomination portal is now open.
All nominations must be submitted via the portal during the nomination period.
The nomination process is online only. Hard copies and other forms are not accepted.
How to use the portal
- Click the portal link.
- Click ‘register’ to create a user account on the portal.
Note: After you complete the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email and must verify your email address to finalise the creation of your account.
- Login and click 'Start a nomination' and save as you go.
- Enter your responses and upload files.
- Go through your nomination from the start and check everything is complete, then hit submit!
- You can go back and edit anytime during the nomination period, even after you hit submit.
Technical issues and support
If you are experiencing any issues with the online nomination portal, please contact your regional coordinator for assistance.
For other help, find out how to prepare a nomination.