Nominations for the 2022 Queensland Training Awards closed Thursday 31 March 2022.
Express your interest now for future awards.
The online nomination portal is now closed.
All nominations must be submitted via the portal during the nomination period, which is typically January to March each year.
The nomination process is online only. Hard copies and other forms are not accepted.
How to use the portal
- Click the portal link (provided on this page when nominations are open).
- Click ‘register’ to create a user account on the portal.
Note: After you complete the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email and must verify your email address to finalise the creation of your account.
- Login and click 'Start a nomination' and save as you go.
- Enter your responses and upload files.
- Go through your nomination from the start and check everything is complete, then hit submit!
- You can go back and edit anytime during the nomination period, even after you hit submit.
Technical issues and support
If you are experiencing any issues with the online nomination portal, please contact your regional coordinator for assistance.
For other help, find out how to prepare a nomination.