Telephone 1300 369 935
Telephone 1800 210 210
Contact Apprenticeships Info
Queensland Training Ombudsman
Telephone 1800 773 048
Contact the Training Ombudsman
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training will implement a series of new measures recommended by the investigation into claims of 'bait advertising'.
- improved communication with apprentices, trainees, students, employers and training providers
- a review of penalties for non-compliance
- improved response times to complaints
- a new Queensland VET Quality Forum.
A Training Scammer hotline was established prior to the release of the report's findings. Submit complaints to the hotline on 1800 773 048 or online at the Queensland Training Ombudsman website.
- Queensland Training Ombudsman's (QTO) report – Review of training delivery linked to advertising of vacant positions in Queensland (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Terms of reference – Review of training delivery linked to advertising of vacant positions in Queensland (PDF, 96KB)
- Queensland Government's response to the report