The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training will implement a series of new measures recommended by the investigation into claims of 'bait advertising'.
- improved communication with apprentices, trainees, students, employers and training providers
- a review of penalties for non-compliance
- improved response times to complaints
- a new Queensland VET Quality Forum.
A Training Scammer hotline was established prior to the release of the report's findings. Submit complaints to the hotline on 1800 773 048 or online at the Queensland Training Ombudsman website.
- Queensland Training Ombudsman's (QTO) report – Review of training delivery linked to advertising of vacant positions in Queensland (PDF, 2.6MB)
- Terms of reference – Review of training delivery linked to advertising of vacant positions in Queensland (PDF, 96KB)
- Queensland Government's response to the report